On Sunday, D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers visit the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Moore's receiving prop bets. Watch Moore's Panthers take on the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore's 78.5 receiving yards per game average is 5.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (73.5).
- In six out of 11 games this season (54.5%), Moore has collected more than 73.5 receiving yards.
- Moore has put up 7.4 more receiving yards per game (78.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 71.1.
- Moore has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Moore has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.1 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Moore has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 11 games this year (27.3%), Moore has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Moore has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 33.3% of his games (three of nine), Moore has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Moore has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive