D.J. Moore and the Carolina Panthers take on the Detroit Lions on Sunday at home at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Moore's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Moore's performance play out for the Panthers against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
D.J. Moore Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Moore's 73.6 receiving yards per game average is 3.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (70.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50%), Moore has put up more than 70.5 receiving yards.
- Moore has collected 2.2 more receiving yards per game (73.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 71.4.
- Moore has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his outings, Moore has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 71.4.
- Moore's 157 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Lions are 86.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Moore has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 70.5 yards one time in one total game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Moore's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 10 games this year (30%), Moore has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Moore has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Moore has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Moore has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Moore's one receiving touchdown in his only career matchup against the Lions is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Lions, Moore has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive