D.J. Chark and the Jacksonville Jaguars take on the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Chark's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Chark's Jaguars take on the Chargers at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Chark is averaging 53.0 receiving yards per game, 10.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (63.5).
- Chark has not picked up more than 63.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Chark's season average of 53.0 receiving yards per game is 12.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 65.7.
- Chark has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In just 40% of his games (two of five chances), Chark has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (65.7).
- Chark's 75 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Chargers are 11.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Chargers, Chark has eclipsed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 63.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive