D.J. Chark and the Jacksonville Jaguars hit the field against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday on the road at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Chark's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Chark's Jaguars square off with the Colts at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Chark is averaging 54.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 56.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 30.8% of his games this year (four out of 13), Chark has put up more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Chark's season average of 54.3 receiving yards per game is 7.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.2.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Chark has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 13 games (23.1%), Chark has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.2 yards.
- Chark's 40.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Colts are 15.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Chark has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 56.5 yards one time in four career games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Chark's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 30.8% of his games this year (four out of 13), Chark has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Chark has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In just 36.4% of his games (four of 11), Chark has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Chark has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Chark's 0.8 receiving touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Colts are 0.2 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Chark has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in four career games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive