D.J. Chark and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Chark receiving props. Watch Chark's Jaguars play the Bears at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Chark is averaging 53.7 receiving yards per game, 2.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (51.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five of 12), Chark has totaled more than 51.5 receiving yards.
- Chark's season average of 53.7 receiving yards per game is 9.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 62.9.
- In just three of his 12 games (25%), Chark has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances), Chark has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (62.9).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Chark has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 12 games this year (25%), Chark has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Chark has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 30% of his games (three of 10), Chark has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Chark has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 25% of his games (three out of 12 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive