D.J. Chark's Jacksonville Jaguars visit the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Chark's receiving prop bets. Watch Chark's Jaguars face off against the Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Chark is averaging 53.7 receiving yards per game, 2.8 fewer than the over/under of 56.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three out of 11), Chark has collected more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Chark's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 63.5 per game. He is averaging 9.8 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Chark has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 chances), Chark has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (63.5).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Chark has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three of 11), Chark has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Chark has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 30% of his games (three of 10), Chark has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Chark has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive