On Sunday, D.J. Chark and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Chark's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Chark's performance plays out when the Jaguars take on the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Chark's 59.3 receiving yards per game average is 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (54.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Chark has put up more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Chark's season average of 59.3 receiving yards per game is 5.0 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 64.3.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Chark has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances), Chark has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (64.3).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Chark's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine), Chark has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Chark has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 37.5% of his games (three of eight), Chark has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Chark has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive