D.J. Chark and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's a breakdown of Chark's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Chark's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Chark is averaging 59.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 less than the over/under of 61.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three out of nine), Chark has put up more than 61.5 receiving yards.
- Chark's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64.3 per game. He averages 5.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Chark has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Chark has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 64.3 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Chark's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three of nine), Chark has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Chark has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 37.5% of his games (three out of eight), Chark has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Chark has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive