D.J. Chark and the Jacksonville Jaguars hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at home at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Chark's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Chark's performance play out for the Jaguars against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
D.J. Chark Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Chark is averaging 61.6 receiving yards per game, 0.9 less than the over/under of 62.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 37.5% of his games this year (three out of eight), Chark has totaled more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Chark's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 64.4 per game. He is averaging 2.8 fewer per game than that average.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Chark has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Chark has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 64.4 yards.
- Chark is averaging 15 yards per game in his last one outing against the Steelers, 47.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Bookmakers have set Chark's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 62.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one lifetime game against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Chark's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight), Chark has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Chark has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 42.9% of his games (three of seven), Chark has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Chark has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Steelers, Chark scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Chark has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive