D'Ernest Johnson and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Johnson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Johnson's Browns play the Steelers at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
D'Ernest Johnson Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
D'Ernest Johnson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Johnson's per-game rushing attempts average (4.4) is 3.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (7.5).
- Johnson has not carried the ball more than 7.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Johnson's season-long average over/under is 8.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 4.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Johnson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (8.5 attempts).
- Johnson averages zero carries per game over his two career matchups against the Steelers, 7.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Johnson's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 7.5 attempts, a number he has failed to surpass in two career games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Johnson's 26.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.1 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Johnson has not run for more than 32.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Johnson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 46.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 20.1 on average.
- Johnson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Johnson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (46.5 yards).
- In his two career matchups against the Steelers, Johnson averages zero rushing yards per game, 32.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Steelers, Johnson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 32.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive