D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Swift's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Minnesota Vikings. You can watch how Swift's performance plays out when the Lions square off with the Vikings on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift has averaged 5.9 rushing attempts per game, 4.6 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Swift has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in one out of seven games this season (14.3% of his opportunities).
- Swift has averaged 0.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.4).
- In just two of seven games this year, Swift achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (28.6% of his opportunities).
- Swift has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (6.4 rushing attempts) in just 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Swift's 26.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 14.9 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (one of seven matchups), Swift has put up more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Swift has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (23.9) by 2.7 yards.
- Swift has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of seven times (28.6%).
- Swift has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (23.9) in just 28.6% of his games (two out of seven matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Swift has scored 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Swift collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of seven games this season (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Swift has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just zero of one game this year, Swift hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Swift has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of seven games (42.9%).
Powered By Data Skrive