D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions hit the field against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at home at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Swift's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Swift's performance play out for the Lions against the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift has averaged 5.8 rushing attempts per game, 4.7 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In one out of six games this season (16.7% of his chances), Swift has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift's 5.8 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.7.
- Swift took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of six games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.7. He's gone over that total in only two of six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Swift's 30.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 7.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Swift has had more than 38.5 rushing yards.
- Swift's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 21.2, which he's outpaced by 9.6 yards on average this year.
- Swift has hit the rushing yards over in only two of six opportunities (33.3%).
- Swift has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (21.2) in two out of six games.
Powered By Data Skrive