D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's a look at Swift's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Swift's Lions take on the Falcons at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift's per-game rushing attempts average (5.2) is 5.3 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In one of five games this season (20% of his chances), Swift has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift's 5.2 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 4.7.
- Swift took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only two of five games this year (40% of his chances).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 4.7. He's gone over that total in only two of five games (40%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Swift is set at 40.5 yards. That is 8.9 less than his season average of 31.6.
- One time this season (out of five total games -- 20%), Swift has had more than 40.5 rushing yards.
- Swift's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 17.1, which he's outpaced by 14.5 yards on average this year.
- Swift has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of five times (40%).
- In only two games this season (40%), Swift, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 17.1.
Powered By Data Skrive