D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Swift's rushing prop bets. Watch Swift's performance play out for the Lions against the Jaguars on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift has averaged 3.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Swift has yet to carry the ball more than 3.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Swift's season-long average over/under is five rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.0 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Swift has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Swift has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (five attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Swift's 10.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Swift has not rushed for more than 15.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Swift has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (17.5) by 7.0 yards.
- Swift has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Swift has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (17.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive