D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions hit the field against the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at home at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Swift's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Swift's Lions face off against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift's per-game rushing attempts average (8.5) is 5.0 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In three out of 12 games this season (25% of his opportunities), Swift has recorded more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift's 8.5 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 8.3.
- In just five of 12 games this year, Swift achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (41.7% of his opportunities).
- Swift has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.3 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- In his single career matchup against the Vikings, Swift had 13 carries, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Swift has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 13.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Swift's 38.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 19.6 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four of 12 matchups), Swift has put up more than 58.5 rushing yards.
- Swift has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (33.3) by 5.6 yards.
- Swift has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 12 times (41.7%).
- Swift has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.3) in just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 matchups).
- Swift's 64 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Vikings are 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Swift has outdone Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 58.5 yards one time in one career game against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Swift has recorded 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Swift has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12 chances).
- Swift's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of six games this year, Swift hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just five of 12 games (41.7%).
- In his single career matchup against the Vikings, Swift scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Vikings, Swift has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive