On Saturday, D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Swift's rushing prop bets. Watch how Swift's performance plays out when the Lions square off against the Buccaneers on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift has averaged 8.4 rushing attempts per game, 4.1 less than the over/under in Saturday's game (12.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4% of his chances), Swift has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift's 8.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of eight.
- In just five of 11 games this year, Swift achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing attempts is eight. He's gone over that total in only five of 11 games (45.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards over/under for Swift is set at 50.5 yards. That's 12.1 more than his season average of 38.4.
- Four times this season (out of 11 total games -- 36.4%), Swift has had more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- Swift's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 31.8, which he's outpaced by 6.6 yards on average this year.
- Swift has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- Swift has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (31.8) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Swift has notched 0.6 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Swift had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Swift has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 40% of Swift's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of five outings).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only five of 11 games (45.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive