D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions hit the field against the Tennessee Titans on Sunday on the road at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Swift's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Swift's performance plays out when the Lions square off with the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift has averaged 7.7 rushing attempts per game, 3.8 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30% of his chances), Swift has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift's 7.7 rushing attempts per game is 0.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 7.6.
- Swift took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 7.6. He's gone over that total in just four of 10 games (40%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Swift's 35.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 14.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of 10 total games -- 30%), Swift has had more than 49.5 rushing yards.
- Swift's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 30, which he's outpaced by 5.5 yards on average this year.
- Swift has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of 10 times (40%).
- In only three games this season (30%), Swift, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 30.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Swift has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Swift has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (four out of 10 chances).
- Swift's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under.
- Just 25% of Swift's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (one of four outings).
- Swift has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just four of 10 games (40%).
Powered By Data Skrive