D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions visit the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some tips for betting on Swift's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Chicago Bears. Watch how Swift's performance plays out when the Lions square off with the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift's per-game rushing attempts average (7.8) is 3.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Swift has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift's season-long average over/under is 7.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only four of nine games this year, Swift achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Swift has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.4 rushing attempts) in just 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- In his one career matchup against the Bears, Swift notched three carries, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Swift has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 11.5 rushing attempts in one career game against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Swift's 36.8 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 10.7 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Swift has put up more than 47.5 rushing yards.
- Swift has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (28.4) by 8.4 yards.
- Swift has hit the rushing yards over in only four of nine opportunities (44.4%).
- Swift has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (28.4) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Swift's eight rushing yards in his only career matchup against the Bears are 39.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Bears, Swift has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 47.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Swift has collected 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Swift collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Swift has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only zero of three games this year, Swift hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Swift has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just three of nine games (33.3%).
- Swift's one rushing touchdown in his lone career matchup against the Bears is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Swift's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has eclipsed one time in one total game against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive