D'Andre Swift and the Detroit Lions host the Houston Texans on Thursday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Swift's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Swift's performance plays out when the Lions square off against the Texans on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift's per-game rushing attempts average (7.8) is 2.7 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (10.5).
- Swift has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Swift's season-long average over/under is 7.4 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only four of nine games this year, Swift achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (44.4% of his opportunities).
- Swift has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (7.4 rushing attempts) in only 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Swift is set at 51.5 yards. That is 14.7 more than his season average of 36.8.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Swift has put up more than 51.5 rushing yards.
- Swift has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (28.4) by 8.4 yards.
- Swift has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
- Swift has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (28.4) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Swift has recorded 0.4 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.1 fewer than the over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Swift has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine chances).
- Swift's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.1 less touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of three games this year, Swift hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only three of nine games (33.3%).
Powered By Data Skrive