D'Andre Swift's Detroit Lions host Washington on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Swift's rushing prop bets. Watch Swift's Lions square off with Washington on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
D'Andre Swift Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Swift has averaged 6.8 rushing attempts per game, 4.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- In two of eight games this season (25% of his chances), Swift has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Swift has averaged 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (6.9).
- In only three of eight games this year, Swift achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 6.9. He's gone over that total in only three of eight games (37.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Swift's 31.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 15.2 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Swift has put up more than 46.5 rushing yards.
- Swift's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 26.1, which he's outpaced by 5.2 yards on average this year.
- Swift has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Swift has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (26.1) in only 37.5% of his games (three out of eight matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Swift has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, the same as the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Swift has not scored more than 0.5 rushing TDS in a game through eight outings this season.
- Swift's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected the same amount of rushing touchdowns per game as that prop bet average.
- In only zero of two games this year, Swift hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Swift's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only three of eight games (37.5%).
Powered By Data Skrive