Curtis Samuel and the Carolina Panthers visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's a look at Samuel's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Samuel's performance play out for the Panthers against the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Curtis Samuel Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Curtis Samuel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Samuel has averaged 2.7 rushing attempts per game, 1.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In five of seven games this season (71.4% of his opportunities), Samuel has had more than 1.5 rushing attempts.
- Samuel's season-long average over/under is 1.6 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 71.4% of Samuel's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of seven games).
- Samuel has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.6 rushing attempts) in 71.4% of his games (five of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Samuel is set at 6.5. That is 6.5 more yards than his season average of 13.0.
- Samuel has not run for more than 6.5 yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Samuel's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 8.5, which he's outpaced by 4.5 yards on average this year.
- Samuel has hit the rushing yards over in only three of seven opportunities (42.9%).
- Samuel has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (8.5) in just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive