Curtis Samuel and the Carolina Panthers host the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Samuel's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Atlanta Falcons. You can watch Samuel's performance play out for the Panthers against the Falcons on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Curtis Samuel Rushing Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Curtis Samuel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Samuel has collected 3.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Samuel has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Samuel's 3.0 rushing attempts per game is 1.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 1.9.
- 60% of Samuel's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Samuel has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.9 rushing attempts) in 80% of his games (four of five games).
- Samuel's 1.6 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Falcons are 1.1 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Samuel's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 0.5 attempts, a number he has eclipsed three times in five career games opposite the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Samuel's 12.6 rushing yards per game average is 7.1 more than Thursday's over/under.
- Samuel has yet to rush for more than 5.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Samuel's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 9.3, which he's outpaced by 3.3 yards on average this year.
- Samuel has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- In only two games this season (40%), Samuel, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 9.3.
- Over his five career matchups against the Falcons, Samuel averages 11.8 rushing yards per game, 6.3 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In five career games against the Falcons, Samuel has surpassed this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 5.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive