Curtis Samuel and the Carolina Panthers visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Samuel's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Samuel and the Panthers square off against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Curtis Samuel Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Curtis Samuel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Samuel has collected 3.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of five games this season (100% of his opportunities), Samuel has recorded more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Samuel's 3.0 rushing attempts per game is 1.1 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 1.9.
- 60% of Samuel's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Samuel has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (1.9 rushing attempts) in 80% of his games (four of five games).
- In his five career matchups against the Saints, Samuel averages 1.4 carries per game, 0.9 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Samuel's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 attempts, a number he has eclipsed three times in five career games versus the Saints.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Samuel's 12.6 rushing yards per game average is 7.1 greater than Thursday's over/under.
- Samuel has yet to rush for more than 5.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Samuel has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (9.3) by 3.3 yards.
- Samuel has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of five times (40%).
- Samuel has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (9.3) in just 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
- Over his five career matchups against the Saints, Samuel averages 15.8 rushing yards per game, 10.3 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In five career games against the Saints, Samuel has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 5.5 yards three times.
Powered By Data Skrive