Curtis Samuel and the Carolina Panthers visit the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Samuel's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Atlanta Falcons. Watch Samuel's performance play out for the Panthers against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Curtis Samuel Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Curtis Samuel Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Samuel has averaged 2.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Samuel has yet to carry the ball more than 1.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Samuel's season-long average over/under is two rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Samuel has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Samuel has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (two attempts).
- Over his four career matchups against the Falcons, Samuel averages one carry per game, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Samuel has outdone Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 1.5 attempts one time in four career games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Samuel is set at 7.5. That's 1.3 more yards than his season average of 8.8.
- Samuel has not run for more than 7.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Samuel's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 9.8 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.0 on average.
- Samuel has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Samuel has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (9.8 yards).
- Samuel's 7.8 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Falcons are 0.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Samuel's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 7.5 yards, a number he has outdone two times in four career games versus the Falcons.
Powered by Data Skrive