On Sunday, Curtis Samuel and the Carolina Panthers host the New Orleans Saints at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Samuel's receiving prop bets. Watch Samuel's performance play out for the Panthers against the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Samuel is averaging 52.4 receiving yards per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (52.5).
- In five out of 14 games this season (35.7%), Samuel has totaled more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel has put up 11.6 more receiving yards per game (52.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 40.8.
- Samuel has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 14 games (57.1%).
- In 64.3% of his games (nine of 14 opportunities), Samuel has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (40.8).
- Samuel's 27.3 receiving yards per game over his six career matchups against the Saints are 25.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Samuel has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 52.5 yards one time in six total games against the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Samuel has grabbed 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 14 games this year (21.4%), Samuel has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Samuel has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has pulled down 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Samuel fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 14 games (21.4%), Samuel has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his six career matchups against the Saints, Samuel averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Saints, Samuel has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive