Curtis Samuel and the Carolina Panthers travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some tips for betting on Samuel's receiving prop bets in the matchup against Washington . Watch Samuel's Panthers square off with Washington at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Samuel's 48.2 receiving yards per game average is 1.7 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (46.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six of 13), Samuel has totaled more than 46.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel has collected 7.9 more receiving yards per game (48.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 40.3.
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Samuel has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 13 games (61.5%), Samuel has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.3 yards.
- Samuel's 32.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 14.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Samuel's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 46.5 yards, a number he has outperformed one time in two total games opposite the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive