Curtis Samuel's Carolina Panthers visit the Green Bay Packers on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Samuel's receiving prop bets. Watch how Samuel's performance plays out when the Panthers square off against the Packers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Samuel is averaging 48.8 receiving yards per game, 0.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (49.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five out of 12), Samuel has put up more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.6 per game. He has collected 9.2 more per game than that average.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Samuel has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Samuel has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.6 yards.
- Samuel's 35 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Packers are 14.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Samuel has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 49.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Samuel's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In three of 12 games this season (25%), Samuel has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Samuel has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Samuel fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 12 games (25%), Samuel has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Samuel's one receiving touchdown in his only career matchup against the Packers is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- In one career game against the Packers, Samuel has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive