Curtis Samuel and the Carolina Panthers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Samuel receiving props. You can watch how Samuel's performance plays out when the Panthers face off against the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Samuel is averaging 47.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 less than the over/under of 53.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 27.3% of his games this season (three out of 11), Samuel has collected more than 53.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.3 per game. He has collected 8.7 more per game than that average.
- Samuel has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Samuel has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.3 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Samuel has grabbed 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of 11 games this season (27.3%), Samuel has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Samuel has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that number as he has pulled down 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero of one), Samuel has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Samuel has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive