Curtis Samuel and the Carolina Panthers host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Samuel's receiving prop bets. You can watch Samuel and the Panthers square off with the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Curtis Samuel Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Samuel is averaging 41.7 receiving yards per game, 1.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four out of nine), Samuel has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.4 per game. He has collected 5.3 more per game than that average.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Samuel has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Samuel has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.4 yards.
- Samuel's 27.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Lions are 16.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Samuel has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 43.5 yards one time in two total games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive