The Washington Football Team (3-7) are 3.0-point underdogs in a home NFC East matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (3-7) on Thursday, November 26, 2020 AT&T Stadium. The over/under is set at 46.0.
How To Watch
Time: 4:30 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Dallas has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Cowboys vs Football Team Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Dallas vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas holds a 3-2 advantage over Washington in the last five meetings between these two teams. Dallas have a 2-1 record against the spread in those games against Washington. Dallas scored 129 points in those five outings compared to Washington's 105.
Cowboys vs Football Team: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Dallas has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three contests.
- Dallas has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to score an average of 44.7 points in its last three games, 1.3 less than the 46.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Washington has gone over the total one time in the last three contests.
- Washington has averaged a total of 43 combined points in its last three games, 3.0 fewer than this game's over/under of 46.0.
- Six of Dallas' games have gone over 46.0 points this season (60% of matchups).
- Washington has played three games this year that finished with a combined score over 46.0 points (30% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 43.5 points per game, 2.5 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Combined, these teams give up 54.5 points per game, 8.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Dallas has an average point total of 55.3 in its contests this year, 9.3 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington's outings this season have a 42.7-point average over/under, 3.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has put together a losing 3-6 record against the spread this season.
- Dallas' games have hit the over in all 10 outings this season.
- This year, Dallas turns the ball over 2.1 times per game, one more turnover per game than the 1.1 Washington forces on average.
- Dallas is 2-3 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it turns the ball over 2.1 or less times.
- When it forces 1.1 or more turnovers, Washington has a 2-0-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall.
- Dallas has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has a losing 4-5-1 record against the spread.
- Washington has a losing ATS record of 0-1 when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- Just five of Washington's 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its outings).
- Washington turns the ball over 1.7 times per game, only 0.8 more turnovers per game than the 0.9 Dallas forces on average.
- Washington has a 3-2-1 record against the spread and a 3-3 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.7 times or less.
- When it forces 0.9 or more turnovers, Dallas has a 2-3 record against the spread and a 2-3 record overall.
- Washington has just a 1-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 0-4 overall in away games.
Greg Zuerlein: Questionable (Back),
Anthony Brown: Questionable (Ribs)
Terry McLaurin: Questionable (Ankle),
Dustin Hopkins: Questionable (Right Groin),
Ryan Anderson: Out (Knee),
Cornelius Lucas: Questionable (Ankle),
Jared Norris: Out (Hamstring),
Deshazor Everett: Out (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive