The Washington Football Team (1-5) will fight to stop their five-game losing streak as they are 3.0-point underdogs against the Dallas Cowboys (2-4) on Sunday, October 25, 2020 at FedExField. The game has an over/under of 48.0.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Cowboys vs Football Team Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Dallas vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas holds an edge against Washington in the last five matchups between these two squads, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. Dallas have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against Washington. Dallas scored 164 points in those five matchups compared to Washington's 94.
Cowboys vs Football Team: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Dallas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Dallas. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to score an average of 68.7 points over its last three games, 20.7 more than the 48.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington is 1-1-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in the last three contests.
- Washington has gone under the total two times in their last three contests.
- Washington's total over the last three games is 5.7 points fewer than the 48.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Five of Dallas' games have gone over 48.0 points this season (83.3% of matchups).
- Two of Washington's games have gone over 48.0 points this year (33.3% of matchups).
- These teams average a combined 46.8 points per game, 1.2 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams put up 63.3 combined points per game, 15.3 more points than this matchup's total.
- Dallas' outings this year have an average total of 65.2, 17.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington's matchups this season have a 45-point average over/under, 3.0 fewer points than this game's point total.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has compiled a losing 2-4 record against the spread this season.
- Dallas' games have hit the over in all six outings this season.
- This year, Dallas turns the ball over 2.5 times per game, 1.2 more turnovers per game than the 1.3 Washington forces on average.
- Dallas has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when it turns the ball over 2.5 times or less.
- When it forces 1.3 or more turnovers, Washington has a 1-0-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall.
- Dallas is just 0-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 0-2 overall on the road.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has compiled a losing 2-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington's games have gone over the point total in three out of six opportunities this season (50%).
- Washington turns the ball over 1.7 times per game, 1.2 more turnovers per game than the 0.5 Dallas forces on average.
- Washington has a 1-1-1 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.7 times or less.
- This season, Dallas has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when it forces at least 0.5 turnovers.
- Washington's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 1-1-1, and its record at home overall is 1-2.
Brandon Knight: Out (Knee),
Zack Martin: Out (Concussion)
Geron Christian: Questionable (Knee),
James Smith-Williams: Out (Concussion),
Isaiah Wright: Out (Shoulder),
Robert Foster: Out (Not Injury Related),
Saahdiq Charles: Out (Knee),
Antonio Gandy-Golden: Out (Hamstring)
Powered By Data Skrive