The New York Giants (0-4) are 7.5-point underdogs as they look to halt their four-game losing streak in a matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (1-3) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at AT&T Stadium. The over/under is set at 52.0 for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Cowboys vs Giants Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Cowboys vs Giants: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Dallas holds a 5-0 advantage over New York. The Cowboys are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Giants. Dallas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 158 points while New York notched 93.
Cowboys vs Giants: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Dallas has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- Dallas has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Cowboys total over the last three games is 26.3 points more than the 52.0 total listed for this matchup.
- New York has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for New York. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Giants total over the last three games is 18.3 points fewer than the 52.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Three of Dallas' games have gone over 52.0 points this season (75% of matchups).
- New York has played zero games this year that ended with a point total over 52.0 points.
- These two teams average a combined 43.3 points per game, 8.7 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams score 60.5 combined points per game, 8.5 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Cowboys have an average total of 68 in their contests this year, 16.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- Giants matchups this season have a 35.8-point average over/under, 16.2 fewer points than this game's total.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has put together a losing 1-3 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Dallas' games this year -- four out of four -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Cowboys have committed 1.2 more turnovers per game this season (2.2) than the Giants defense has forced (1).
- When Dallas turns the football over 2.2 times or fewer this season, they are 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread.
- New York is 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Dallas is an even 1-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-1 overall at home.
Giants Betting Insights
- Most of New York's games this year -- three out of four -- have not gone over the point total (75%).
- New York has compiled a 2-2 record against the spread this season.
- New York's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 0-2.
- This season, the Cowboys have forced an average of 0.5 turnovers per game compared to the 2 times Giants have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2 times or fewer this season, New York is 0-3 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 0.5 turnovers in a game this season, Dallas is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
Joe Looney: Out (Knee),
Tyron Smith: Out (Neck)
Oshane Ximines: Out (Shoulder),
Jabrill Peppers: Questionable (Ankle),
Adrian Colbert: Questionable (Neck),
Kyler Fackrell: Questionable (Neck)
Powered By Data Skrive