Oddsmakers project the Cincinnati Bengals (2-9-1) to put up a fight in their attempt to break their four-game losing streak, as they are just 3.0-point underdogs in a matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (3-9) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Paul Brown Stadium. An over/under of 43.5 is set in the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
The average point total in Cincinnati's home games this season is 49 points, 5.5 more than this contest's over/under (43.5).
Cowboys vs Bengals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Cowboys vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas holds an edge against Cincinnati in the last five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Dallas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 105 points while Cincinnati put up 87.
Cowboys vs Bengals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Dallas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Dallas has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Cowboys total over the last three games is 12.2 points more than the 43.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Cincinnati has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Cincinnati. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Bengals total over the last three games is 13.2 points fewer than the 43.5 total given for this matchup.
- Dallas' games have gone over 43.5 points eight times this season 66.7% of matchups).
- Cincinnati has played seven games this year that ended with a combined score higher than 43.5 points (58.3% of its outings).
- These teams rack up a combined 42.1 points per game, 1.4 fewer points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 58.5 combined points per game, 15.0 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Cowboys have an average point total of 55.1 in their outings this year, 11.6 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Bengals outings this season is 45.4, 1.9 more points than this game's total.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas' games have hit the over in all 12 opportunities this season.
- Dallas is just 1-4 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-5 overall on the road.
- Dallas is just 3-8 against the spread.
- This season, the Bengals have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 2 times Cowboys have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Dallas turns the football over 2 times or fewer this season, they are 2-6 overall and 2-5 against the spread.
- Cincinnati is 7-3 against the spread and 2-7-1 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Half of Cincinnati's games this year -- six out of 12 -- have gone over the point total.
- Cincinnati has compiled a 7-5 record against the spread this season.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 1.6 times per game this season, while the Cowboys have averaged 0.9 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.6 times or fewer this season, Cincinnati is 2-2-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Dallas is 2-5 against the spread and 2-5 overall this season when they force at least 0.9 turnovers in a game.
Donovan Wilson: Questionable (Groin),
Ezekiel Elliott: Questionable (Calf),
Cameron Erving: Out (Knee),
Anthony Brown: Questionable (Ribs)
Tee Higgins: Questionable (Hamstring),
Brandon Wilson: Questionable (Hamstring),
Mackensie Alexander: Questionable (Knee)
Powered By Data Skrive