Corey Davis' Tennessee Titans host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Davis' receiving prop bets. You can watch how Davis' performance plays out when the Titans square off against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis' 73.8 receiving yards per game average is 15.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (58.5).
- Davis has not picked up more than 58.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Davis has totaled 21.9 more receiving yards per game (73.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 51.9.
- In three of his five games (60%), Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 60% of his games (three out of five opportunities), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (51.9).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five), Davis has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Davis has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He typically has surpassed that number as he has pulled down 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In half of his matchups, Davis has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In three of his five games (60%), Davis has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive