Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans take on the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday on the road at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Davis' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Davis' Titans square off against the Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 60.3 receiving yards per game, 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (two out of four), Davis has put up more than 55.5 receiving yards.
- Davis has collected 9.3 more receiving yards per game (60.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 51.
- Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Davis has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 51 yards.
- Davis is averaging 48 yards per game in his last one outing against the Bengals, 7.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (55.5).
- Bookmakers have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 55.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one lifetime game against the Bengals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet for Sunday's game.
- In two out of four games this season (50%), Davis has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Davis has grabbed 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In his only game this season, Davis fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his matchups, Davis has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his one career matchup against the Bengals, Davis scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Bengals, Davis has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive