Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Davis' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers. Watch Davis' Titans square off with the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis' 68.7 receiving yards per game average is 21.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (47.5).
- Davis has not picked up more than 47.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Davis' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 52.2 per game. He has collected 16.5 more per game than that average.
- Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in two of his three games (66.7%).
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 52.2 yards.
- Davis is averaging 27 yards per game in his last one contest against the Steelers, 20.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (47.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 47.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive