On Sunday, Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans host the Houston Texans at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Davis' receiving prop bets. You can watch Davis and the Titans square off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 68.7 receiving yards per game, 27.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Davis has not picked up more than 41.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Davis' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 52.2 per game. He has put up 16.5 more per game than that average.
- Davis has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Davis has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (52.2 yards).
- Davis is averaging 52.8 yards per game in his last five outings against the Texans, 11.3 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 41.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed four times in five total games opposite the Texans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Davis has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through three outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Davis has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- Davis has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Davis has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Over his five career matchups against the Texans, Davis averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Texans, Davis has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered by Data Skrive