Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans host the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Davis receiving props. You can watch how Davis' performance plays out when the Titans take on the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 68.7 receiving yards per game, 19.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- Davis has not totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this year.
- Davis has totaled 16.5 more receiving yards per game (68.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 52.2.
- Davis has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Davis has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (52.2 yards).
- Davis is averaging 38.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Bills, 11.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- Bookmakers have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 49.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two lifetime games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Davis has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through three outings this year.
- Davis has grabbed 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Davis has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Davis has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Over his two career matchups against the Bills, Davis averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Davis has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two career games against the Bills.
Powered by Data Skrive