Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Davis' receiving prop bets. You can watch how Davis' performance plays out when the Titans square off with the Texans on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 72.7 receiving yards per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (72.5).
- In five out of 13 games this year (38.5%), Davis has put up more than 72.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 61.3 per game. He has collected 11.4 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 13 games (61.5%), Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 chances), Davis has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (61.3).
- Davis' 52.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Texans are 19.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 72.5 yards, a mark he has outdone one time in five total games opposite the Texans.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis has grabbed 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Davis has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Davis has grabbed 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Davis has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Davis has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Davis' 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game over his five career matchups against the Texans are 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Davis has beat Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in five total games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive