Corey Davis' Tennessee Titans visit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Davis' receiving prop bets. Watch Davis' Titans face off against the Packers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis' 78.8 receiving yards per game average is 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (76.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five out of 12), Davis has collected more than 76.5 receiving yards.
- Davis has put up 18.8 more receiving yards per game (78.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 60.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 12 games (66.7%), Davis has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 60 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five out of 12), Davis has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Davis has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 33.3% of his games (two out of six), Davis has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Davis has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive