Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Davis receiving props. You can watch how Davis' performance plays out when the Titans face off against the Lions on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis' 75.9 receiving yards per game average is 1.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (74.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Davis has put up more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 58.6 per game. He has collected 17.3 more per game than that average.
- Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 11 games (63.6%).
- In 63.6% of his games (seven of 11 chances), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (58.6).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 11 games this season (36.4%), Davis has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Davis has reeled in 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just one of his five games (20%), Davis has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Davis has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive