Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Davis' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Davis' performance plays out when the Titans square off against the Browns on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 68.8 receiving yards per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (68.5).
- In five of nine games this year (55.6%), Davis has put up more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- Davis has put up 13.3 more receiving yards per game (68.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 55.5.
- Davis has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his nine games (66.7%).
- In 66.7% of his games (six of nine opportunities), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (55.5).
- Davis' zero receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Browns are 68.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 68.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one career game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive