Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here's an analysis of Davis' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Davis' performance plays out when the Titans square off with the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis' 62.3 receiving yards per game average is 4.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (57.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this year (four of seven), Davis has totaled more than 57.5 receiving yards.
- Davis has collected 8.8 more receiving yards per game (62.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 53.5.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Davis has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven chances), Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (53.5).
- Davis is averaging 26 yards per game in his last two outings against the Ravens, 31.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (57.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Davis' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 57.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two career games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of seven games this year (42.9%), Davis has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Davis has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In only 25% of his games (one out of four), Davis has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Davis has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Ravens, Davis averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Ravens, Davis has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive