Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans host the Indianapolis Colts on Thursday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Davis' receiving prop bets. Watch Davis' performance play out for the Titans against the Colts on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis is averaging 61.5 receiving yards per game, 5.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (56.5).
- Davis has not picked up more than 56.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Davis has totaled 8.5 more receiving yards per game (61.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 53.
- Davis has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of games, Davis has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 53 yards.
- Davis' 35.6 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Colts are 20.9 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Davis has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 56.5 receiving yards in five lifetime games against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game.
- In three of six games this season (50%), Davis has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Davis has reeled in 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, which is equal to his season average.
- In only 33.3% of his games (one of three), Davis has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his contests, Davis has hit the over on his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his five career matchups against the Colts, Davis averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In five career games versus the Colts, Davis has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive