Corey Davis and the Tennessee Titans meet the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round at Nissan Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Davis' receiving props. Watch Davis' Titans face off against the Ravens on ABC/ESPN at 1:05 PM ET.
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Corey Davis Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Davis' 70.3 receiving yards per game average is 4.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (65.5).
- In eight out of 14 games this season (57.1%), Davis has put up more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Davis' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 62.1 per game. He has collected 8.2 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Davis has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Davis has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 62.1 yards.
- Davis' 55 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Davis has outperformed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 65.5 yards one time in three total games against the Ravens.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Davis has collected 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five out of 14), Davis has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Davis has pulled down 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 25% of his games (two out of eight), Davis has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Davis has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 35.7% of his games (five out of 14 chances).
- Over his three career matchups against the Ravens, Davis averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Davis has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in three lifetime games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive