On Sunday, Cordarrelle Patterson and the Chicago Bears host the Detroit Lions at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips into Patterson's receiving prop bets. You can watch Patterson's performance play out for the Bears against the Lions on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Cordarrelle Patterson Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Cordarrelle Patterson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patterson is averaging 11.3 receiving yards per game, 7.2 less than the over/under of 18.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three of 11 games this season (27.3%), Patterson has collected more than 18.5 receiving yards.
- Patterson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 18.5 per game. He is averaging 7.2 less per game than that average.
- Patterson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in one of his one game (100%).
- In just 27.3% of his games (three of 11 opportunities), Patterson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (18.5).
- Patterson is averaging 11.5 yards per game in his last 10 contests against the Lions, 7.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (18.5).
- Patterson has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 18.5 yards one time in 10 career games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive