Cordarrelle Patterson's Chicago Bears visit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Patterson's receiving prop bets. Watch Patterson's Bears take on the Packers at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Cordarrelle Patterson Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Cordarrelle Patterson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Patterson is averaging 12.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 less than the over/under of 18.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three of 10 games this year (30%), Patterson has totaled more than 18.5 receiving yards.
- Patterson's season average of 12.4 receiving yards per game is 6.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 18.5.
- In one of his one game (100%), Patterson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Patterson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 18.5 yards.
- Patterson's 10.9 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Packers are 7.6 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Patterson has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 18.5 yards one time in 10 career games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive