Cooper Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's an analysis of Kupp's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Kupp's Rams square off against the Jets at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kupp is averaging 66.8 receiving yards per game, 4.7 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (71.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Kupp has collected more than 71.5 receiving yards.
- Kupp's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.9 per game. He is averaging 1.1 less per game than that average.
- In just five of his 13 games (38.5%), Kupp has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 46.2% of his games (six of 13 chances), Kupp has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (67.9).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kupp has grabbed 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 23.1% of his games this season (three out of 13), Kupp has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Kupp has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has pulled down 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his average prop.
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Kupp has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Kupp has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 23.1% of his games (three of 13 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive