Cooper Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams host the New England Patriots on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kupp's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New England Patriots. You can watch how Kupp's performance plays out when the Rams take on the Patriots on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kupp is averaging 69.7 receiving yards per game, 2.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (67.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (six out of 12), Kupp has put up more than 67.5 receiving yards.
- Kupp has put up 1.8 more receiving yards per game (69.7) than the average over/under he's had set, 67.9.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Kupp has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Kupp has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.9 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kupp's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (0.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this year (two of 12), Kupp has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Kupp has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.2 touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his average prop.
- In just 16.7% of his games (two of 12), Kupp has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Kupp has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 16.7% of his games (two out of 12 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive