Cooper Kupp and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Kupp's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. You can watch Kupp's performance play out for the Rams against the Cardinals on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Cooper Kupp Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Kupp is averaging 69.4 receiving yards per game, 3.1 less than the over/under of 72.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four out of 11), Kupp has put up more than 72.5 receiving yards.
- Kupp's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.5 per game. He has put up 1.9 more per game than that average.
- Kupp has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 11 games (36.4%).
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Kupp has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.5 yards.
- Kupp's 69.2 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Cardinals are 3.3 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Kupp's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 72.5 yards, a number he has outperformed one time in five career games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Kupp has grabbed 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two out of 11 games this season (18.2%), Kupp has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Kupp has grabbed 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his 11 games (18.2%), Kupp has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Kupp has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 18.2% of his games (two out of 11 chances).
- In his five career matchups against the Cardinals, Kupp averages 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Kupp has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns three times in five career games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive